All Natural Wellness Center has experienced Certified Prenatal Massage Therapists ready to help you!
What are the health benefits?
Regular massages during pregnancy can have many positive health effects on both mother & baby, such as:
- Reduced Back & Joint Pain
- Muscle Tension Relief
- Less Headaches
- Lower Stress & Anxiety
- Improve Sleep Quality
- Reduce Edema
- Lower Birth Complications
- Increased Muscle & Tissue Oxygenation
At All Natural Wellness Center, our certified and well-trained massage therapists are willing to work with you during your pregnancy, so you and your new baby can experience these benefits firsthand. Our friendly therapists will provide you with a custom prenatal massage regimen to improve your quality of life during pregnancy. It is safe for pregnant women to get massages even on a regular basis in the second and third trimester as long as they have no major health issues that prevent it.
BOOK A PRENATAL MASSAGE TODAY!
Prenatal Massage Therapy can bring many benefits during pregnancy. However, there are a few precautions to keep in mind before receiving a massage while pregnant-as massage therapy is not recommended during the first trimester*.
*When pregnant women should not get a massage? Here are a few reasons to postpone until after pregnancy if these medical issues or conditions, where an increase in blood flow due to stimulation of the circulatory system is not recommended:
- During early pregnancy, until completion of first trimester
- When it’s not recommended by your Obstetrician
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Pregnancy-induced hypertension
- Recent surgery
- Pre-term labor in past pregnancies
- Recent organ transplant
- High-risk pregnancy (Preeclampsia or congenital heart problems)